Executive Director - MARC A. HINOJOSA
Executive Administrative Asst. - LYNETTE CUNNINGHAM
Program Director - LETRICE YOUNGBLOOD
The Boys and Girls Club of Victoria, Texas has been providing services to our youth since 1968.
Programs offered at the Boys & Girls Club promote character and leadership development in a safe and nurturing environment In general, the “Club” offers our youth safe refuge while their parents are still at work Research studies have proven that children engaged in positive after-school programs:
- Are less likely to use drugs, alcohol or engage in sexual activity
- Demonstrate improved standardized test scores
- Have better school attendance
- Accomplish better grades and reach of achievement in college
- In general, experience enhanced self-esteem
The Mission of the Boys & Girls Club of Victoria is to provide programs that are based on a youth development strategy for young people between the ages of 6-18.
The Boys & Girls Club of Victoria is a charter member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. It is governed locally by an autonomous board of directors. Membership eligibility is not determined by income. Today more than 550 members participate in Boys & Girls Club-Victoria’s programs.